Check our coinpot faucets List for BTC & LTC
CoinPot is an intuitive and secure micro-wallet system that operates online for storing profits from coinpot faucets List.
Before You check our CoinPot Faucets List, please read CoinPot Review by bitcoinblog24.pl
CoinPot Online middle-micro-wallet provides a way to manage your funds when you want and where you want.
Middle-Micro means it collects your bitcoins from different faucets and pay directly to your bitcoin wallet. Limit for payout has to reach 10000 Satoshi to withdraw.
All payments are now manual and everyday request are getting cleared same day. There is a 0.00001 btc (1,000 satoshi) fee for withdrawals of less than 0.0005 btc (50,000 satoshi) And you don’t need to worry about specific faucet turning scam. All your satoshis are centralized in CoinPot.
1 Before using any CoinPot faucets all you have to make signup to one of these faucets (ex BitFun Faucet) and give the address of your bitcoin wallet. If You don’t have any bitcoin wallet, there is a short tutorial on how to install & set-up Electrum BTC wallet, to get Bitcoin address.
After logging in to BitFun Faucet, You can visit your CoinPot account from BitFun account.
3 Now you can create your account on the coinpot microwallet giving the same email address you used when registering to BitFun.
4 After creating an account in the coinpot microwallet, you can visit the rest of coinpot faucets listed on the coinpot faucets list below.
5 Important !!! After selecting next faucet from the coinpot faucets list below, first enter the same email address you provided during the coinpot registrations. Only then You will collect all earned cryptocurrencies on just one coinpot microcallet.
CoinPot Faucets List
COINPOT REVIEW 2018 -Is Coinpot Scam or Legit?
What is CoinPot?
First of all is a microwallet that was was founded in 2017. It operates few Top bitcoin faucets. People had doubts about its legitimacy. Some of them even suggested it might be a scam website. However, time has shown that the coinpot is legal.
So coinpot proved to be the best microwallet for collecting funds from faucets.
The advantages of using Coinpot
- Commissions for the payment of accumulated funds from the microwallet coinpot are virtually none.
- Coinpot has ability to convert accumulated funds from one cryptocurrency to another.
- Coinpot is intuitive and user-friendly.
- The coinpot realizes the payment of accumulated funds relatively quickly. The waiting time for funds is less than 24 hours.
- Coinpot has its own tokens that can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies.
- Microwallet like Coinpot has its own lottery thanks to which it is possible to multiply the earned funds.
- Coinpot regularly informs you that it intends to make any changes on the platform.
- Coinpot has Increased security – you can optionally add 2FA.
The disadvantages of using Coinpot
- The time of adding further faucets is relatively long. They probably need to carry out detailed verifications before they add another faucet.
How does CoinPot work?
Therefore CoinPot is a top cryptocurrency microwallet on the market. On Coinpot You are able to collect and combine faucet payouts. Earnings to coinpot can be from many different faucets.
Hence names of these faucets are Bit Fun, moonbit, moonlite, moondash or moondoge. Consequently CoinPot supports multiple cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or litecoin. Withdrawal options include xapo or faucethub microwallet.
You can also payout your crypto direct to your desktop wallet.
Finally we want to present:
What are Bitcoin Faucets?
So Bitcoin Faucets are websites, on which you are able to get free bitcoins or any other cryptocoins. Probably you have to wait about 60 minutes before being able to get more free bitcoins.