Best Litecoin Faucet List 2017
Money from our Best Litecoin faucet list are credited directly to your wallet or to the system faucethub
FaucetHub is an intuitive and secure litecoin microwallet system that operates online for storing profits from Our Litecoin faucet list.
- More info about Faucethub microwallet
- You can find below (under the Ethereum faucet list) read more!
Litecoin price again rising and reached approx $55 as on 28th August 2017 after a long interval. So, liecoin faucets are again hot to collect free litecoins. Here we are posting some of good and reliable faucets which we’re using to collecting litecoins.
Step by step guide on how to collect Free Litecoins from the Best Litecoin Faucet List listed above.
1. You need to have a storage or wallet for your Litecoin currency. There’s a lot of Litecoin wallets to choose from. Example of these wallet that we are using is Litecoin Core.
2. Once you got your wallet, look for your unique Litecoin address in your wallet. Copy and save it somewhere. It will become handy later.
4. After signing up, you have to link your Litecoin address to Faucethub (watch video above). To do these, go to User tab ⇒ User Dashboard ⇒ Wallet Addresses. In the “link a new address” box, input your Litecoin address. In the “currency” drop down box, select Litecoin.
That’s it, you are good to go. All you need to do is visit the list of websites above and use the Litecoin address you linked to Faucethub and provide the captcha or antibot if any and click enter or claim. Most payments will go instantly to your Faucethub account. To verify, click here and enter your Litecoin address in the box provided.
We want to present:
What are Bitcoin Faucets?
Bitcoin Faucets or faucet bitcoin are websites, on which you are able to get free bitcoins (or any other cryptocoins). In general after you receive your bitcoins, for visiting the bitcoin faucets, you will need to wait some amount of time – often about 60 minutes – before being able to get more free bitcoins…